LOMA VERDE RULES:
- VAT Tax will be charged to Colombians and foreigners with a Colombian ID starting on January 2023. Foreigners with a tourism permit will not be charged for this TAX.
- Loma Verde Is A Drug-Free and Cigarette Building.
- The 1 bedroom apartment has a maximum of 2 registered occupants, Any +1 guest NOT registered at the check-in will incur a $100,000+IVA cop charge to a maximum occupancy of 2 people per stay. No additional guests beyond max room occupancy can be added. The 2 bedroom apartment has a maximum of 4 registered occupants, Any +1 guest NOT registered at the check-in will incur a $100,000+IVA cop charge to a maximum occupancy of 4 people per stay. No additional guests beyond max room occupancy can be added.
- Please respect the quiet hours in the building. Parties, loud music, and noises that disturb the tranquility of other guests after 10 PM on weekdays and 11 PM on weekends is prohibited.
- Exhibitionism (Public Nudity) Is An Illegal Act In Colombia And As Such Is Not Permitted In Colombia Nor The Loma Verde Hotel. Respect Your Neighbors.
- Loma Verde Is A Prostitution Free Building And Will Not Participate In Such Activities.
- Our rooms are exclusively offered for accommodation purposes. LOMA VERDE Casacol SAS is NOT a clinical center. Therefore we DO NOT count with special cleaning and disinfection processes or special handling of biological waste. LOMA VERDE Casacol SAS WILL NOT assume responsibility in case a guest has any health complications after a medical procedure that has to be treated in a health center. We strongly recommend verifying the credentials of your health supplier.
- Guests must register including all their visitors at the front desk with their Cedula de Ciudadania, Passport or written permission from their parents. Absolutely no minors unaccompanied by their parents/guardians are allowed in the building.